From How to Be a Hero*: “Rule #1 – Have a trusty sidekick, even if it’s just a really smart horse.”
DIY warriors and professional mercenaries agree: Their best amigo and right-hand man is a Sidekick. This horse comes with its own convenient utility trough machined right into the top cross member to hold your screws, nails and more—before they get lost in your pockets or roll away. Like having an extra pair of hands, no project is too big to conquer with a faithful Sidekick.
- Extra large for extra strength: 29 in tall x 30-5/8 in long x 21-7/8 in wide
- Holds up to 1800 lbs. per sawhorse or 3,600 lbs. when paired
- Load-rated to hold more than competing brands
- Ideal for sawing, sanding and assembling
- Strong, angled legs provide excellent stability
- Whitewood cross member with routed utility trough, ponderosa pine legs and plywood gussets
- Pre-assembled for durability, yet lightweight for easy transportation
- Stackable for convenient storage
- High-quality design with clean, flush joints
- Use two Sidekicks as temporary legs for a portable workbench or saw station
- Wood construction lowers the risk of shock and saw blade damage
*Work in progress by a soon-to-be world-famous author, who, as yet, no one has heard of.... But stay tuned!
And remember, you heard it here first.