Here’s how we spell fun: Giant letter tiles, sanded smooth for indoor AND outdoor play. We include a rope and wooden stakes, too. (The stakes are only for playing outdoors or fighting vampires though, so don’t try pounding them into your mom's living room floor....)
Form words with your letter tiles, building either vertically or horizontally off already-played words. Like a game that's sorta like "scramble," but way funner outdoors. (And, yes, according to OUR rules, "funner" is totally a word....) Earn points based on the color of each letter in your word and impress your friends with your verbal prowess.
- 92 wooden letter tiles in happy colors
- Made from solid eastern white pine
- Stakes and rope included, so you can set it up lickety-split
- Instructions included, check out More Ways to Play Word Tussle on our Resources page, or make up your own games
- Tile dimensions: 6-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in.
- Play outdoors or in—it's up to you—but if you plan on leaving them outside in the rain, seal them with a couple coats of clear polyurethane first
- Easily customized with paint or stain