You know that popular stacking game that requires you to remove blocks from below and move ‘em up-top, higher and higher? Well, put on your big-boy or big-girl pants, because the blocks just got seriously bigger!
With Towering Timbers™, players begin by building a tower of wooden blocks on a flat surface, then take turns removing blocks from the lower levels to build new stories on top. The tower becomes increasingly taller and more precarious as players build it as high as possible...before 72 blocks come spectacularly crashing down.
Yup, BIG family fun!
- Shipped in a box with a handy handle for easy storage and transportation
- Includes a drawstring burlap bag for easy transportation
- Instructions included
- 72 big blocks: 2-1/2" W × 1-3/16" H × 7-1/4" L
- Tower stands 30" tall when starting the game
- Easily customized with paint or stain—feel free to get a little crazy!
- Product is made from natural southern yellow pine
- Made in the USA